You can be an Integral member of our community!
Blockchain technology bring about the opportunity
to create disrupting platforms that promote fair practices
The StageWood Community of enterprises are created around the concept of bringing honesty and fairness to the complex relationships between artist, producers and fans in the entertainment industry.
• Lack communication channels with talent.
• Inadequate relationships with Sponsors.
• High risks of large events.
• Difficult to navigate last minute changes.
• Complex accounting and legal transactions.
• Cumbersome conflict resolution process.
• Hard to fill gaps on Schedules.
• Stringent requirements to secure Payment.
•Reputation tint with ticket scalping.
• International value transfer difficulties.
• Professional and legal rights abuses.
• Lack of long term social and financial support.
• Untimely notice for Events and ticket sales.
• Unfair competition for tickets at face value.
• Shunting of tickets from Fan base.
• Scalpers inflating after market prices.
• Complex Paper ticket system.
• Powerless feedback
StageWood Community Dynamics
• Fans, Artists and Producers also accept TykCoin as a value exchange Token for all services and transactions of events developed within the StageWood community.
• Fans, Producer and Artists interact in Tyket to coordinate crowd-funded events. Requests for events are recorded in chaincode (smart contracts) that register the details of the transaction.
• Secured Wallets for the Producer and Artist are loaded with agreed funds in TykCoins but locked.
• Tickets are sold in Tyket.
• Tickets sell revenue is converted to TykCoins which are saved in the event secured wallet.
• After completion of the Event, the event smart contract settles and TykCoins are electronically distributed to participants upon agreed terms. All wallets are unlocked and TykCoins can be saved or exchanged for desired currency.
News & Events
How concert tickets fees are rising and how to avoid paying more Consumer's Report staff brought forth a somewhat unaddressed issue known as the "Ticket Fee Frenzy" in their August 2016 issue and elaborated on the new scheme introduced by online ticketing platforms...
Our CEO, Santiago Figuereo, Presented to about 100 guest in a Start Up event his biggest project ever: StageWood Consortium. Stay tuned because big things are coming!
Get In Touch
+1 (786) 577-7111